ADVIA 360 Hematology System
The ADVIA® 360 Hematology System offers low-volume and small-scale testing environments a fast and reliable hematology solution that fits within their budget. Whether used as a stand-alone system in a satellite laboratory or a backup for a primary hematology analyzer, the easy-to-use ADVIA 360 system’s convenient features help labs optimize and manage workflow.
Fast, high-quality CBC testing in any laboratory environment
- Runs up to 60 samples per hour
- Processes aspiration volumes as low as 100 µL
- Measures 22 parameters, including a 3-part white blood cell differential*
- Allows manual sampling of both open and closed tubes
- Conserves valuable countertop space with small footprint
Intuitive hardware features for accurate and rapid results
- Cap-piercing function for accurate sampling and reduced biohazard risk
- Automatic anticlogging and cleaning procedures are employed after every 15th sample
- Easy-to-operate color touchscreen with intuitive, icon-based software
- Choice of manual or automatic calibration
- Handheld bar-code reader for easy entry of patient ID and control information
- Integrated ticket printer streamlines result reporting without delaying tests in progress
Easy-to-use software features and customizable options
- Maximum storage capacity of 10,000 results
- Multilingual operating menu enables usability among diverse staff
- Bidirectional LIS communication facilitates easy patient data transfer between laboratories and minimizes paper-based worklists
- Flexible and efficient interface enables uploading of reference data via USB and QR codes
- Customizable printing options include tabular reports
- Built-in diagnostic flagging system automatically alerts operator to abnormal results
*Not all parameters are available in the U.S.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.