Système de chimie intégrée Dimension EXL 200
"The system has really helped with the quality of results. Techs are able to evaluate patient trends a lot faster because they have more time to do so."
Medical Laboratory Technician, Beaver Dam Reference Laboratory BDRL
True Integration for Increased Efficiency
- Consolidate testing with a comprehensive menu, including chemistry, cardiac, thyroid, and our no-pretreatment immunosuppressive drug assays.
- Avoid splitting samples—simultaneously run all assays from one sample tube.
- Simplify your workflow—mix and match chemistry and immunoassay tests in one common reagent area.
- Save space with a compact footprint of 1.5 sq m (16.2 sq ft).
LOCI Technology Inside
- Experience excellent immunoassay sensitivity using small sample volumes with homogeneous LOCI® Advanced Chemiluminescence Technology.
- Produce fast and accurate results—first result in as little as 11 minutes for key critical assays.
- Meet workload demands with throughput of up to 627 tests/hour and electrolyte results in under a minute.
- Increase testing capabilities with 47 assays onboard concurrently.
- Respond quickly with STAT sampling from any position and a 4-minute time to first result for a basic panel.
- Save time with no manual sample pretreatment, no manual reagent preparation, and long calibration stability.
- Further simplify laboratory operations with connectivity to Siemens Healthineers automation and IT solutions
See How Floyd Medical Center Used the Dimension EXL 200 Integrated Chemistry System to Help Reduce Costs While Lowering Readmission Rates and Improving Patient Satisfaction
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.