CT Oncology Engine
Driving progress through comprehensive follow-up assessment.
Get further. With the CT Oncology Engine.
Enhance your clinical capabilities when assessing a patient's oncological treatment response during follow-up - with comprehensive visual trending information. Having historical data set in relation to current measurements allows you gain profound insights. With the CT Oncology Engine, you can also improve your process efficiency with smart applications that automatically provide CAD results, enable you to quickly differentiate between responders and non-responders.
Everybody involved in early detection, diagnostics and the treatment of cancer can retrieve the most complete information, and can see the whole disease, and hopefully, fight it more effectively.
my cases – ready
- Automatic Case Preparation gathers previous image data from archives and provides
- Findings Navigator collects and retrieves findings along the entire patient history
- Auto Layout applies your favorite screen layout
- CAD and PEV for improved detection of potential lesions
my places – networked
- Multimodality delivers additional and decisive diagnostic information
- Findings Navigator makes it easy to share results
- Dual Monitor for improved comparison and follow-up of image data
my needs – anticipated
- The syngo.via service agreement enables you to keep your system safe and up to date
- Get latest software versions which accomplish new functionality1
- A dedicated contact person will take responsibility for your support needs
In Focus: State-of-the-Art Tumor Evaluation
In an average hospital, 60% - and often more - of all diagnostic CT procedures are related to cancer assessment. Precisely diagnosing and staging tumors is the key to fighting cancer effectively. Dr. Anno Graser, MD at the University Hospital Munich, Grosshadern, demonstrates the benefits of the 3D Volume evaluation of tumors in comparison to the well established RECIST standard. He shows the state-of-the-art evaluation using the syngo CT Oncology application.
Optional Solutions for CT Oncology:
The complete solution:
The combination of the CT Oncology Engine and the SOMATOM CT scanners provides a comprehensive clinical portfolio for oncology CT imaging.
Find out more about our SOMATOM CT Scanners:
1optional, not part of the CT Oncology Engine